Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DentonASF
Donate to help the animals!
• Capital Campaign, Phase 2
• Emergency Medical Fund
• Adoption Subsidy Fund
• Feral Friends Fund
• Shelter Care fund
Click here for information on how to donate.
DASF re-sale booths:
Gently used items* (not clothing) can be donated for sale in our re-sale booths. These are provided free-of-charge by The Antique & Western Heritage Galleries, Stonehill Center, 5800 N. I-35, Denton. ALL proceeds benefit DASF (no administrative fees deducted except credit card fees). The generous staff at the galleries handle booth sales and accept the donations.
Much less hassle than having a garage sale & benefits the animals!
A GREAT place to shop for unique treasures & bargain items, too!
*for large furniture items, please contact the gallery prior to donating.
It’s so easy to shop on-line and support DASF! NO additional cost to you!
When you are ready to browse your favorite on-line stores, or find a new store:
1. Go to www.adoptashelter.com (no passwords or login info required)
2. Enter Denton Animal Shelter Foundation in the “shelter name” box (or this link)
3. Select your store/category and start shopping
4. DASF receives a flat fee for each access – not related to purchases
Shelter supplies always needed!
Donations of items to the shelter can be dropped off at any time during normal hours:
300 S. Woodrow Lane, Denton.
940-349-7594 Hours: Tues – Sat 10 am to 5 pm; Mon 1 pm to 5 pm; Closed Sun
• Kitty litter (cheap clay variety)
• Dog & puppy food (both wet & dry)*
• Cat & kitten food (both wet & dry)*
• Dog toys & treats
• Cat toys & treats
• Pet bedding (washable)
• Gently used towels & bath mats
• Cheap dog leashes (rope style)
• Flea treatments
• Dawn dishwashing liquid
• Old newspapers
Click here for information on where to donate.
Have some extra time? Volunteers are always need for DASF. We have a form here which will help us understand your preferences and availability.
Note: to volunteer to work with the animals, please contact the shelter directly 940-349-7594