Denton Animal Support Foundation, Inc. (DASF) is a 501(c)3 public charity, Tax ID# 20-4712596. All donations to DASF are exempt from federal tax. Please consult your tax professional for more information.
Donations can be made online here or by mail to DASF, PO Box 486, Denton, TX 76202. Donations to DASF can be either designated or general donations. Designated donations are restricted to the exact purpose of the fund receiving your donation. General donations are placed where most needed.
Designation of Funds
When you donate, you may indicate how you would like your donation to be used:
- Unrestricted: Your donation will be used where most needed to help the animals.
- Adoption Subsidy Fund: Funds adoption programs that subsidize adoption fees, encouraging adoption of hard-to-place, senior, special needs animals and to help increase adoptions.
- Emergency Medical Fund: Funds for special needed supplies, medicines, special-diet pet foods, minor enhancements to animal habitats, minor equipment needs and more.
Memorials and Honorariums:
Donations may be specified in “memory” or in “honor” of an individual, group, family, pet, business or other wording by providing that information with your donation (for online donations, this information can be entered in the additional information section below). Acknowledgement is made to both the donor and to any name/address provided by the donor.
Other Ways to Help:
You can also help DASF just by shopping at Kroger or Amazon!
- Kroger Community Rewards Program: Link your Kroger Plus Card to DASF by enrolling online using our ID # NPO#84046! Every time you present your Kroger Plus Card, DASF will receive a donation. NOTE: You must re-enroll each August and designate DASF.
- Amazon Smile: Go to DASF smile.amazon.com, log into your Amazon, account, and designate your charity as Denton Animal Support Foundation – DASF will then receive a percentage of each purchase made at smile.amazon.com.